Much of my free time for the past few years has been consumed with ripping up, cutting up and jumbling up all of my favorite elements from my favorite magazines into scrapbooks. Harper's Bazaar and Vogue are two of the highlights of each month for me, along with Elle. What's to come in these posts is a hodgepodge of everything I have loved over the years. The first few posts will feature collages and clippings from the past 5 years' worth of scrapbooks I've made; while I can remember the exact source for a few of them, I did not keep careful track in my earliest scrapbooks - but all of the images are from one of these three publications. As we forge into scraps collected from more recent publications, I'll leave more of a breadcrumb trail with regards to the specific issue and designer.
I cannot claim credit for this idea; that all goes to the inspirational and innovative B. Not only did he have this brilliant idea, he also taught me how to use our scanner. Follow him on Twitter! J/K. Just give him some mad snaps - I am :)
I cannot claim credit for this idea; that all goes to the inspirational and innovative B. Not only did he have this brilliant idea, he also taught me how to use our scanner. Follow him on Twitter! J/K. Just give him some mad snaps - I am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment